Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Unhook Me...

I'm hooked on it...her pussy. Her scent captivates me and throws me into a stupor. Her nectar gives me life, like sustenance from the promised land. Pussy whipped perhaps? Oh fuck yes..and then some. I love her 'all day pussy', but  I gotta beg for it cause she denies me her gem till she's ready to share. That's when I go stir crazy..awaiting to quench my never ending thirst. I crave to lick the folds of her flower..savor the blessings when her clit ripens and juices for me.Ugh fuck I can taste it now *salivates* just looking at it sends my pussy on a jumping spree, my nature turns archaic as the performance transforms into a hunt...to get as much of her essence into me, on me, all over me so I can savor and get enough to hold me till next we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment