Saturday, November 19, 2011

R:

What I have for you is a clinging, gasping, want.


What I have for you is passion that consumes you, as I tantalize and haunt your senses.



Give me control, stop…now… listen to my commands, close your eyes and I will start off slow.



Grip onto my back while we dive into each others flesh, minds and soul.


Bringing you to the brink of submission, no need for commercialized fantasies.



Like you and me on the edge of the kitchen sink.



No, what I have for you will require a little more space; I want to have all the room I can to spread your limbs to the future and back into time; then back again, while dawn turns into moon.



Victorian romanticism at its best, an idealist of pleasing your body much more than sex. But a union, merger of

Love

Lust

Pain

Longing

Want

Thirst

Wholeness

Savage

Content

Mentally intertwined with the perfections only the God's can construct.




What I have for you will no doubt, make you weak, yet strong, resilient, but faint. You won't have control over yourself…you'll just want, wander, and think of what I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment