Monday, October 24, 2011

R: "She is Love"

If she asked me to
I would walk
To the edge of the earth
And come right back to her....
Without a question
As to why
Because the fact
Of the matter is
I put every bit
Of trust I have
In her word
For she is love...
A gift to me...
Never a curse
If I could reverse
Anything
In this love life
Of mine...
I would look past all other mishaps
And request tunnel vision
For my eyes
Seeing her
As always
Loving her
Will never be a task
Uncompleted
Never depleted are the emotions
For her...I have
She grabs at my heart strings
Making each beat sing...
Where rhythm was once stagnant
She changes my mood
Without even trying to
Naturally saving me from myself
She's the up to my down
The in's to my out's
She is everything
And without her all I have is doubt
Doubt I'll ever be happy because for she is love I cannot live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment