Monday, October 24, 2011

S: Bubbling over..

I’ve let snippets burst free when she just moves me but right now? I can’ hold it in, I have to write about it.
She
Is
So
Beautiful…it’s as though I’m seeing her in another light. I can gaze into her eyes and just loose myself in them…they’re so wondrous and hypnotic, kind of like the drink; you’ll act a fool having too much of it. I am so very much in love with her that it makes me wonder if I ever was really in love before because it never, not even for a millisecond felt like this. I want to be with her so badly it hurts till I feel sick to my stomach. I cannot wait to be with her, so much so that I’m more than willing to risk my life to get to her. Stupid move but what can I really say to defend myself other than the obvious? I’m in love.

Not like the sappy Lifetime Network movies kinda love; but the in awe, blissful, cloud #90000000000000000, I’ll do anything for her kinda love. Ella es mi vida como nunca y nadie. I’ve told her that she’s my alpha and omega, but I’m sure she’s not gotten the grasp of how much she proves that definition true every second of my life. I want her in my arms so badly, I want to hold her and kiss every fear she’s ever had away, I want to be perfect for her and not fuck this chance I have with her love up. God help me control my feelings when we finally are in each others arms cause I might just burst into a million pieces lol I love _____…oooh goose bumps again lol happens every time I say her name out loud.

Aye dios mio, soy en amor con ella…

No comments:

Post a Comment